Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parts of the Turbo Collective forum still available online?

4 posters

Go down

Parts of the Turbo Collective forum still available online? Empty Parts of the Turbo Collective forum still available online?

Post by jas_racing Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:12 am

Chatting to our IT Manager today & telling him about the unfortunate demise of Turbo Collective he suggested I try an 'Internet Archive' service...I did and good news - there are several 'crawled' versions of the forum in existence, the last being dated 2nd March 2012 Smile

So, for anyone looking for info from the now deleted forum, go to http://archive.org/web/web.php, type in www.turbocollective.net in the box at the top & you'll be presented with a chart of the crawled versions of the forum, newest first. Select one and away you go. It's hit & miss as not all pages within the sub-sections have been captured (and each crawl appears to be different in terms of depth and range of penetration) but it's worth a look if there's something you really need? Areas protected by login are unlikely to be captured on any version.

Smile
jas_racing
jas_racing
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Parts of the Turbo Collective forum still available online? Empty Re: Parts of the Turbo Collective forum still available online?

Post by robr33gts Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:44 am

cheers your a star mate having a look now
robr33gts
robr33gts
Over boosting
Over boosting

Back to top Go down

Parts of the Turbo Collective forum still available online? Empty Re: Parts of the Turbo Collective forum still available online?

Post by robr33gts Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:47 am

damn the gt ecu conversion guide hasnt been archived Crying or Very sad
robr33gts
robr33gts
Over boosting
Over boosting

Back to top Go down

Post by gtirx2 Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:01 am

Yeah thats a good find,nice to see the place again Smile
gtirx2
gtirx2

https://fiatunoturboowners.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jas_racing Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:56 am

robr33gts wrote:damn the gt ecu conversion guide hasnt been archived Crying or Very sad
Have you looked at the older archived versions or just the latest?
jas_racing
jas_racing
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by robr33gts Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:02 am

i just looked at the latest mate didint think the others would b any diffrent but ill have a look b worth a try
robr33gts
robr33gts
Over boosting
Over boosting

Back to top Go down

Post by jas_racing Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:33 am

work backwards newest > oldest. Some are completely empty but others not (I was re-reading the 'Final Fling With The Uno Turbo' project thread earlier but on one of the 2011 archives)
jas_racing
jas_racing
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by robr33gts Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:44 am

been through all now cant find the gt ecu guide on any never mind was still good to see the old site thats a good find mate cheers
robr33gts
robr33gts
Over boosting
Over boosting

Back to top Go down

Post by doody Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:07 pm

robr33gts wrote:damn the gt ecu conversion guide hasnt been archived Crying or Very sad

we really need mark to rejoin
doody
doody
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by robr33gts Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:26 am

yes mate hope hes still got it i did come across another guide on the gt ecu conversion on tc a while back but couldnt find it again when i looked on the archives couldnt remember who posted it either wish my memory was better
robr33gts
robr33gts
Over boosting
Over boosting

Back to top Go down

Post by gtirx2 Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:56 pm

robr33gts wrote:yes mate hope hes still got it i did come across another guide on the gt ecu conversion on tc a while back but couldnt find it again when i looked on the archives couldnt remember who posted it either wish my memory was better

Slutters proberly,the other one that has done a punto gt conversion is leigh on here i think.
gtirx2
gtirx2

https://fiatunoturboowners.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by doody Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:17 pm

gtirx2 wrote:
robr33gts wrote:yes mate hope hes still got it i did come across another guide on the gt ecu conversion on tc a while back but couldnt find it again when i looked on the archives couldnt remember who posted it either wish my memory was better

Slutters proberly,the other one that has done a punto gt conversion is leigh on here i think.

cheers think i will pm him
doody
doody
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down