Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Fiat Dealership Number Plates

2 posters

Go down

Vintage Fiat Dealership Number Plates Empty Vintage Fiat Dealership Number Plates

Post by dubfordstyling Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:41 am

Hi All,

Im looking to have made some period correct Dealership Number plates for my Uno. Does anyone have any images of their old Fiat dealership plates that I could use? Even better, does anyone know if there is a company that can supply them?

Thanks in advance!

dubfordstyling
1st gear
1st gear

Back to top Go down

Vintage Fiat Dealership Number Plates Empty Re: Vintage Fiat Dealership Number Plates

Post by jas_racing Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:34 am

I have a couple of plates kicking around from 80's and 90's Fiat's...looking for any dealership in particular?
jas_racing
jas_racing
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Vintage Fiat Dealership Number Plates Empty Re: Vintage Fiat Dealership Number Plates

Post by jas_racing Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:43 am

P.S. I recently wanted some original dealer plates for my Abarth Grande Punto and rang the dealer concerned (Lipscomb, their stamp was in my service book for the EsseEsse kit being fitted when the car was brand new) - no probs to make me a set with their name & logo on the bottom. A considerably more modern car I realise but if you're not concerned about it being a particular dealer you just need to find one that's been in business since the 80's + is still trading today and they should be willing to make you some plates with their name/logo on.
jas_racing
jas_racing
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by dubfordstyling Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:19 am

Thanks for your reply. I'm not really interested in any dealer in particular. If you have time, would you be able to send me some pics of the dealer plates you have? I think I could get them made up if I had some images to work with.

I'll pm you my email if that's ok?

dubfordstyling
1st gear
1st gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down