Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiat Uno Turbo Mk1 Delphi Blue NOW BREAKING!(sold)

+4
timbomford
dubfordstyling
Duncs
Philli
8 posters

Go down

Fiat Uno Turbo Mk1 Delphi Blue NOW BREAKING!(sold) Empty Fiat Uno Turbo Mk1 Delphi Blue NOW BREAKING!(sold)

Post by Philli Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:52 am

NOW BREAKING,NOW BREAKING,NOW BREAKING Last of the genuine Mk1 fiat uno turbo in rare delphi blue up for sale,(non abs and sunroof model) HPI CLEAR.
lots lots of hours of fantastic workmanship putting this car back to a solid shell,making it a genuine uno turbo with vin plate and chassis number matching the v5 (not a 1.0 shell),with all documented service history (AN A4 FOLDER FULL).the Mechanics are fantastic and all electrics work including the alarm
Please note that the pictures are as i bought the car before we carried out the body work repairs.i will take some upto date pictures and post them.

Scorpion exhaust with 4" tailpipe
New Spax -40mm suspension kit
Poly bushed front and rear
Braided brake lines
Braided fuel delivery pipe from pump to front of car
Braided oil cooler pipes
Ported exhaust downpipe
Ported turbo elbow + matched turbo
K&N panel air filter in standard air box with,
custom fabricated twin 40mm trumpets on lid.
A539 Yokohama tyes, hardly worn
rear axle fully shot blasted and powered coated,plus loads of other parts,to many to list!
brand new full set koni shocks still boxed,think suspension current is spax all good.
brand new front and rear sparco strut braces
brand new rear wheel bearings,with 2 spare ones (new) as these are hard to find now
brand new fuel tank also treated
brand new shock top mounts front and rear
brand new expansion tank (coolant)
spare complete mk1 uno turbo engine complete with turbo (low mileage)
complete interior,standard uno turbo.

Body work repairs upto date

New o/s/ full outer sill
New n/s full outer sill
New n/s inner sill
both rear turretts rebuilt
New o/s/r wheel arch
New n/s/r wheel arch/fuel cap
both inner wheel arches rebuilt
spare wheel well rebuilt
rear chassis legs rebuilt
rear panel courners rebuilt
drivers door rebuilt
All body/metal work has been done at a professional level all seem welded and factory spot welds where standard,plus all treated.

Now what is left to finish body work
both passanger floors,body preparation a full respray.

PRICE £ OPEN TO OFFERS BY APPIONTMANT ONLY

Last edited by Philli on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:42 am; edited 2 times in total

Philli
3rd gear
3rd gear

Back to top Go down

Fiat Uno Turbo Mk1 Delphi Blue NOW BREAKING!(sold) Empty Re: Fiat Uno Turbo Mk1 Delphi Blue NOW BREAKING!(sold)

Post by Duncs Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:27 am

Can you email photos of the car pls?
Duncs
Duncs
1st gear
1st gear

Back to top Go down

Fiat Uno Turbo Mk1 Delphi Blue NOW BREAKING!(sold) Empty Re: Fiat Uno Turbo Mk1 Delphi Blue NOW BREAKING!(sold)

Post by dubfordstyling Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:52 am

Would you sell the Koni's?

dubfordstyling
1st gear
1st gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncs Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:47 am

Hello? Any pics?
Duncs
Duncs
1st gear
1st gear

Back to top Go down

Post by timbomford Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:48 am

I've asked for pics too but sadly seems his mind is made up

timbomford
Starting
Starting

Back to top Go down

Post by rod_dude Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:45 am

It was on ebay but it seems to have ended the auction now. I went to see the guy today to get some but from him.
rod_dude
rod_dude
3rd gear
3rd gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Philli Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:40 am

rod_dude wrote:It was on ebay but it seems to have ended the auction now. I went to see the guy today to get some but from him.
car was in storage and had to move it,so i scrapped the car today i give everyone out the chance to come and have a look and bid me but no one seemed to be serious enough,the car was in the process of being restored and pictures meant nothing,it was not the case of getting in and driving it home.

what more can i say,it was on ebay with full description of work carried out and again no one! wanted to come and have a look!!!!!

Philli
3rd gear
3rd gear

Back to top Go down

Post by timbomford Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:37 am

I for one was very keen.
I got quotes for transporting it and started to look at my finances.
It's a busy time of year for many of us and can't just drop everything to come and look at a car.
I asked if I can come this weekend and for some pics to get a scale of the project but yesterday you said it's sold, today you say scrapped.
I'm very serious in my quest to get a nice mk 1.
Such a shame.
If you do still have it please get in touch as you have my mob number.

timbomford
Starting
Starting

Back to top Go down

Post by st1allstar Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:48 am

why bullshit us on here, read it on facebook that the rotbox has been sold
st1allstar
st1allstar
Over boosting
Over boosting

Back to top Go down

Post by smigz Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:01 am

What is this guy on about its scrapped??..i have been calling you for a whole week.u keep telling me different stories.you said you sold it for 1500..my number ends with 856.

smigz
2nd gear
2nd gear

Back to top Go down

Post by timbomford Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:46 am

timbomford
Starting
Starting

Back to top Go down

Post by Philli Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:36 am

st1allstar wrote:why bullshit us on here, read it on facebook that the rotbox has been sold
take it you have a rot box too?

Philli
3rd gear
3rd gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Philli Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:38 am

smigz wrote:What is this guy on about its scrapped??..i have been calling you for a whole week.u keep telling me different stories.you said you sold it for 1500..my number ends with 856.
i have scrapped it to a guy in bedford for parts £1350

Philli
3rd gear
3rd gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz@central Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:31 pm

£50,000 wot a cockhead should of just said what he would of taken for it

Daz@central
1st gear
1st gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down