Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My UNO turbo for sale, the whole lot is going

4 posters

Go down

My UNO turbo for sale, the whole lot is going Empty My UNO turbo for sale, the whole lot is going

Post by doody Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:48 pm

I have to sell my car. It's been sat for ages, I can't be bothered to finish it either.
It still needs welding.
There's lots of stuff to go with it as you all know.
I'm planning to move but there will be no room for the car when I do.
I have brand new bodykit imported from Italy also.
The wheels I had done won't be included but you can have everything else.
As you all know I have argued long & hard with the mrs to keep this car so this decision hasn't come lightly.
I'm trying really hard to buy a house so the UNO comes to far down the list of things to sort out.
I think you all feel the same way I do when it comes to UNOs so I think you know how gutted I will be.

I want £1000 for the car with all the bits, spare engine that's only done 55k.

However if anyone knows a place I could store it around Peterborough area please let me know because I would keep it.

Last edited by doody on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
doody
doody
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

My UNO turbo for sale, the whole lot is going Empty Re: My UNO turbo for sale, the whole lot is going

Post by Tayto.king Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:37 am

Let the Uno go, buy a house and in a few years buy a Uno turbo in better condition needing less work. I've had to do similar in the past and you will get a sense of relief when it's gone and be looking forward to something new .
Should get close to or over £1k on Ebay with good pics and description.

Tayto.king
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

My UNO turbo for sale, the whole lot is going Empty still up for sale?

Post by dazunomad Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:27 am

hi doody

is your car still for sale ?

if so could you tell me a bit more about it, milege ,general condition and what non standard parts are on it

thanks
daz
dazunomad
dazunomad
1st gear
1st gear

Back to top Go down

My UNO turbo for sale, the whole lot is going Empty Re: My UNO turbo for sale, the whole lot is going

Post by youknowturbo Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:00 am

have you got a good working order mk1 bottom change gearbox? pleeeaaase

youknowturbo
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by doody Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:24 am

youknowturbo wrote:have you got a good working order mk1 bottom change gearbox? pleeeaaase

hi,
nope sorry
doody
doody
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by doody Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:25 am

dazunomad wrote:hi doody

is your car still for sale ?

if so could you tell me a bit more about it, milege ,general condition and what non standard parts are on it

thanks
daz

pm'd you
doody
doody
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by doody Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:33 am

Tayto.king wrote:Let the Uno go, buy a house and in a few years buy a Uno turbo in better condition needing less work. I've had to do similar in the past and you will get a sense of relief when it's gone and be looking forward to something new .
Should get close to or over £1k on Ebay with good pics and description.

cheers mate but I won't be going back to unos if this one goes. I've just bought an abarth punto evo which for me has the uno spirit in a safer, much more modern way.
i'll still appreciate uno turbos, i'll always like them but I don't want another Crying or Very sad

doody
doody
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down