Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Go down

new member Empty new member

Post by deltadeano Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:44 am

Hi all new to the forum but did follow the other one that closed (shame).
 Anyway I am in my early forties so grew up on ut had three of them. But have decided I now want another to replace my Vx220 getting fed up with it and getting into mountain biking lately so need something I can put a rack on back for bike Lol.
 So if anyone wants a Vx220 give us a shout Very Happy seriously. I am located in the Lancashire town called Blackburn so if there's anyone local give us an hello cheers.
Hope to be joining you all soon with pics of car when I find one.    Deano
deltadeano
deltadeano
3rd gear
3rd gear

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by robr33gts Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:03 am

welcome mate paul aka unograle has a nice mk1 for sale its in the uno cars for sale section
robr33gts
robr33gts
Over boosting
Over boosting

Back to top Go down

Post by deltadeano Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:12 am

robr33gts wrote:welcome mate paul aka unograle has a nice mk1 for sale its in the uno cars for sale section
  Cheers for that but I PM'd him this morning about where his location is but I think he might be to far away for me unless he can ship the car.
deltadeano
deltadeano
3rd gear
3rd gear

Back to top Go down

Post by robr33gts Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:23 am

if your in blackburn i think your about 4 hours apart but they dont come up for sale for that price in that condition that often at all not now days i got mine from about that sort of distance as they rare cars now sometimes you have to travel for what you want
robr33gts
robr33gts
Over boosting
Over boosting

Back to top Go down

Post by deltadeano Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:29 am

I know what you mean had the same problem with the Vx220 went to Birmingham for that. There is a dog one for £750 on fleabay in Bradford that's is 37 mile away and can deliver. I am not frightened of restoration I have done loads of cars in the past has that's what I want it for really something to play with over this year ready for next summer.
deltadeano
deltadeano
3rd gear
3rd gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down