Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can anyone help in finding this uno?

5 posters

:: GENERAL :: THE TOILET

Go down

can anyone help in finding this uno? Empty can anyone help in finding this uno?

Post by doody Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:38 pm

i had a mk2 uno turbo quite a long time ago which i always regretted selling, the car was in metalic red and looked mint when i sold it.

anyway i've found a tax disc with in some stuff i was going to bin the other day with the reg number L763 ULT
i've never been able to remember the reg of this car.
i've done a check via dvla but it comes up with details can-not be found, does this mean it's dead? Crying or Very sad
doody
doody
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

can anyone help in finding this uno? Empty Re: can anyone help in finding this uno?

Post by vern Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:34 am

More than likely tbh
vern
vern

Back to top Go down

can anyone help in finding this uno? Empty Re: can anyone help in finding this uno?

Post by unot190bhp Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:36 am

was the car a cat d when u had it i googled the reg and got this
http://www.salvagesparefinder.co.uk/FIAT+UNO+TURBO+IE-22969.htm
unot190bhp
unot190bhp
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by doody Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:48 am

wow that is such a sad state.
the car left me with full service history and a clear hpi report.
Wisbech isn't that far from me either.
i sold it to some guy in Portsmouth. he blew the engine up and the next i see it was advertised on ebay about 10 years or so ago and was then in Cornwall with a knackered engine.

it didn't have those wheels on it then. i so wish i kept it now, poor car
doody
doody
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by unot190bhp Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:01 am

i will get ma friend to try put it on his trade policy if it is still out there it will come up with all the details
unot190bhp
unot190bhp
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyq Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:14 am

what a sad sad state
jimmyq
jimmyq
1st gear
1st gear

Back to top Go down

Post by doody Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:18 am

unot190bhp wrote:i will get ma friend to try put it on his trade policy if it is still out there it will come up with all the details

brill thank you

doody
doody
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by doody Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:22 am

jimmyq wrote:what a sad sad state

it's sad how in just a few owners and 40,000 + miles it ends up being in a salvage yard.
the mrs just see the pics and says it doesn't even look the same car now Crying or Very sad
doody
doody
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by unot190bhp Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:25 am

he cant get anything on it its gota off been out of the data base for 5 years and he said there is a 99 percent chance that its been scrapped the car might be in a lockup somewhere stripped for parts but the v5 must have been sent to dvla as scrapped u can find out more but all u need is the reg but it will cost u 3.50
unot190bhp
unot190bhp
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by doody Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:57 pm

unot190bhp wrote:he cant get anything on it its gota off been out of the data base for 5 years and he said there is a 99 percent chance that its been scrapped the car might be in a lockup somewhere stripped for parts but the v5 must have been sent to dvla as scrapped u can find out more but all u need is the reg but it will cost u 3.50

that is very sad news this car was almost as new, it had to have two little patches welding on the rear turrets but had no rust anywhere else on the car.
i spent a few hours last night looking over all my pics to show how good she was when i sold her but can't find a single one pale

cheers for finding it though mate.
doody
doody
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chas Uno Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:30 pm

doody wrote:
jimmyq wrote:what a sad sad state

it's sad how in just a few owners and 40,000 + miles it ends up being in a salvage yard.

It may have been stolen and recovered, hence ending up in a salvage yard?
Chas Uno
Chas Uno
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by doody Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:07 pm

yeah good point but from those pics it looks like it could of been fixed.
suppose back then it was worth more in parts.
doody
doody
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: GENERAL :: THE TOILET

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum