60mm springs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

60mm springs

Post by vern on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:12 am

Im after some 60mm uno turbo springs front and rears please, nothing to crusty thanks Smile
avatar
vern
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 272
Join date : 2013-01-27
Location : East sussex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 60mm springs

Post by robr33gts on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:17 am

what you doin with your old lowering springs mate
avatar
robr33gts
Over boosting
Over boosting

Posts : 518
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 41
Location : lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 60mm springs

Post by vern on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:30 am

robr33gts wrote:what you doin with your old lowering springs mate

My Koni's i will sell them if i can source a decent 60mm set as they are brand new, fitted but not seen the road lool
avatar
vern
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 272
Join date : 2013-01-27
Location : East sussex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 60mm springs

Post by robr33gts on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:32 am

how much you thinking mate as id like some lowering ones for mine
avatar
robr33gts
Over boosting
Over boosting

Posts : 518
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 41
Location : lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 60mm springs

Post by vern on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:40 am

robr33gts wrote:how much you thinking mate as id like some lowering ones for mine

Not really sure as yet mate, they retail around £120 new so make me an offer i guess.
avatar
vern
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 272
Join date : 2013-01-27
Location : East sussex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 60mm springs

Post by robr33gts on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:41 am

just remembered there some 60mm ones on the fiat forum mate paint flaking tho and started rusting quite cheap tho so might b worth respraying
avatar
robr33gts
Over boosting
Over boosting

Posts : 518
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 41
Location : lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 60mm springs

Post by vern on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:45 am

robr33gts wrote:just remembered there some 60mm ones on the fiat forum mate paint flaking tho and started rusting quite cheap tho so might b worth respraying

Yeah seen them mate on eBay too, awaiting his response at the mo
avatar
vern
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 272
Join date : 2013-01-27
Location : East sussex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 60mm springs

Post by robr33gts on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:47 am

vern wrote:
robr33gts wrote:how much you thinking mate as id like some lowering ones for mine

Not really sure as yet mate, they retail around £120 new so make me an offer i guess.

dont know what to offer you really mate let me know when you got some others and we will sort a price out if that ok
avatar
robr33gts
Over boosting
Over boosting

Posts : 518
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 41
Location : lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 60mm springs

Post by vern on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:50 am

robr33gts wrote:
vern wrote:
robr33gts wrote:how much you thinking mate as id like some lowering ones for mine

Not really sure as yet mate, they retail around £120 new so make me an offer i guess.

dont know what to offer you really mate let me know when you got some others and we will sort a price out if that ok

Yeah thats fine matey, sure we can sort a price out then, will be intouch.
avatar
vern
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 272
Join date : 2013-01-27
Location : East sussex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 60mm springs

Post by robr33gts on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:52 am

cheers mate
avatar
robr33gts
Over boosting
Over boosting

Posts : 518
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 41
Location : lincoln

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 60mm springs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum