Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice to see passion still for UT owners

2 posters

Go down

Nice to see passion still for UT owners Empty Nice to see passion still for UT owners

Post by Philli Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:20 am

Hi used to be on T/C,still got a mk1 turbo been restored at present and building my 4th twincam project mk2 1.6 hf !. please contact me if i can help out

Philli
3rd gear
3rd gear

Back to top Go down

Nice to see passion still for UT owners Empty Re: Nice to see passion still for UT owners

Post by Mintys-turbo-mk1 Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:46 am

Welcome back mate. Is the mk2 uno all up and running? Mines all done now and running very well with a t3 turbo fitted.

Ben
Mintys-turbo-mk1
Mintys-turbo-mk1
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Nice to see passion still for UT owners Empty Re: Nice to see passion still for UT owners

Post by Philli Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:37 am

Mintys-turbo-mk1 wrote:Welcome back mate. Is the mk2 uno all up and running? Mines all done now and running very well with a t3 turbo fitted.

Ben
Thanks Ben nice to hear from you,mk2 in progress as am so busy got all the the parts so will post some details,your t3 what boost you running and are you on standard ecu etc.
Seen and read your build looks great very good job mate,is it all running ok ?

Philli
3rd gear
3rd gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintys-turbo-mk1 Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:54 pm

Uno is running really good and go's well. Boost is about a bar as that's all I can run on the map censor I've got so need a 3 bar to run more. Standard at the moment but omex 600 is on the cards to fit this winter.
I'm planing on going to santa pod on the 27th September to see wot the uno will be like.
Mintys-turbo-mk1
Mintys-turbo-mk1
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down