Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Widest standard plastic arches available?

3 posters

Go down

Widest standard plastic arches available? Empty Widest standard plastic arches available?

Post by Slim Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:28 am

Hello all

I have some mega wide wheels I want to fit to my Hillclimb car. I run in the standard production class so cant really get away with massive after market arches. Do the Mk2 arches stick out any further than the Mk1?

Liam
Slim
Slim
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Widest standard plastic arches available? Empty Re: Widest standard plastic arches available?

Post by st1allstar Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:35 am

lewey i think used mk2 golf arches on his uno

Widest standard plastic arches available? Uno_tjet_badge_2
st1allstar
st1allstar
Over boosting
Over boosting

Back to top Go down

Widest standard plastic arches available? Empty Re: Widest standard plastic arches available?

Post by Slim Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:49 am

Yeah I've been in touch with Lewey about the arches on this car. They almost look OE to boot! Cheers
Slim
Slim
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miq Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:44 am

Slim, where these mk2 golf arches then?

Miq
2nd gear
2nd gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Slim Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:36 am

Hi Miq, I did start shaping them and they did look nice but I ended up just using the original ones. Wheels/tyres do stick out but it's not been a problem yet.
Slim
Slim
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miq Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:07 am

Hmmm interesting. I will get a set then, I am guessing standard mk2 gold (not g60), unless you still have yours and want to sell them?

Miq
2nd gear
2nd gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down