Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIAT UNO TURBO I E HORMANN BMW BOSTON GREEN WITH TLC NEEDED

4 posters

Go down

FIAT UNO TURBO I E HORMANN BMW BOSTON GREEN WITH TLC NEEDED Empty FIAT UNO TURBO I E HORMANN BMW BOSTON GREEN WITH TLC NEEDED

Post by youknowturbo Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:44 am

1988 FIAT UNO TURBO I E HORMANN IN BOSTON BMW GREEN

LOW MILEAGE 77000 MILES

THE CAR DRIVES WELL AND PULLS VERY WELL ALTHOUGH IT COULD REALLY DO WITH A BLEED VALVE AS ITS RUNNING STANDARD BOOST AT THE MOMENT AND ITS CAPABLE OF SO MUCH MORE

JUST SAILED THROUGH ITS MOT WITH NO ADVISORIES

I AM SELLING MY UNO TURBO THAT HAS BEEN MY PROJECT FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS AND IN THIS TIME I HAVE

COMPLETELY REMOVED ALL RUST INSIDE AND OUT AND UNDERSEALED THE CAR

REPLACED THE CRANK SHAFT SENSOR AND SPEED SENSOR

RESPRAYED THE ROOF AND PASSENGERS DOOR TO NOT A VERY HIGH STANDARD SO WOULD BE BEST TO DO AGAIN BUT ITS OK FOR NOW

THE HORMAN KIT WAS FITTED BY MARK SPENCE IN 1990 AND WAS FITTED PROPERLY WHICH HAS SAVED THIS CAR AND KEPT IT ROT FREE RECEIPTS TO PROVE

I HAVE TONNES OF RECEIPTS AND OLD BOOKS FOR THE CAR

ANYONE WANTING TO KNOW ANYMORE AND SEE LOADS OF PICTURES OF THE RESTORE IDEALLY NEEDS TO SIGN UP TO TURBO COLLECTIVE FACEBOOK PAGE

ROOF LINING IS FITTED AND I HAVE ONLY JUST REFITTED WITH SPEAKER BOX MATERIAL BUT WILL NEED REGLUE-ING AS IT HAS STARTED TO SAG

THE INTERIOR IS IN FAIR CONDITION FOR ITS AGE AND HAS A VERY RARE SET OF HALF LEATHER SEATS FROM A SOUTH AFRICAN UNO, ALSO A PERSONAL STEERING WHEEL

1 DOOR PANLE NEEDS REFITTING AND ONLY DRIVERS SIDE ELECTRIC WINDOW WORKS AS IT NEEDS A NEW SWITCH ON PASSENGERS SIDE

TO BE HONEST ITS BEST IF YOU WOULD VIEW THE CAR

I HAVE 2 UNO TURBO'S AND I AM KEEPING MY OTHER ONE SO I AM STAYING IN THE UNO TURBO SCENE BUT WE HAVE JUST BOUGHT A CAMPER-VAN SO THE NEXT PROJECT HAS NOW STARTED

youknowturbo
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

FIAT UNO TURBO I E HORMANN BMW BOSTON GREEN WITH TLC NEEDED Empty Re: FIAT UNO TURBO I E HORMANN BMW BOSTON GREEN WITH TLC NEEDED

Post by youknowturbo Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:47 am

youknowturbo
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

FIAT UNO TURBO I E HORMANN BMW BOSTON GREEN WITH TLC NEEDED Empty Re: FIAT UNO TURBO I E HORMANN BMW BOSTON GREEN WITH TLC NEEDED

Post by scona Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:07 pm

that wont sell at that price,not if it need finishing
scona
scona
Starting
Starting

Back to top Go down

Post by st1allstar Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:17 pm

at 2.5k no ones gonna buy it
st1allstar
st1allstar
Over boosting
Over boosting

Back to top Go down

Post by youknowturbo Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:41 am

2k now seems i like them alot more than everyone else

youknowturbo
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chas Uno Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:46 pm

Kitted UT's have fallen out of favour now that Unos are pretty much in the classic car category. Most owners want them to look standard, so anything with a kit is likely to lower the value, not raise it. 2K is at the high end for a kitted UT needing finishing, especially when 2.5 - 3K gets you a near mint standard example (when they turn up).
Chas Uno
Chas Uno
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by youknowturbo Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Chas Uno wrote:Kitted UT's have fallen out of favour now that Unos are pretty much in the classic car category. Most owners want them to look standard, so anything with a kit is likely to lower the value, not raise it. 2K is at the high end for a kitted UT needing finishing, especially when 2.5 - 3K gets you a near mint standard example (when they turn up).

yeah your right, ive lowered the price to £1800 Crying or Very sad 

youknowturbo
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by youknowturbo Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:23 pm

decided to keep,
tipo gearbox going in soon,
i know poeple say the kitted ones arnt worth as much but after lots of research this isnt your average kitted cookie
this is a mike spence motorsport original car and original receipt of sale and full service history, 3 owners, its not the average kitted shed, its a peice of history, it never left the showroom a standard car, it was baught new by mike spence motorsports in reading then kitted, water injected, uprated brakes, incar boost controller, strut braced, sebring exhaust then sold
proper mike spence motorsport uno turbo, look them up

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.fiat-uno.com/Uno/Galerie/UNO-Tuner/Hoermann/hoermann.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmike%2Bspence%2Bmotorsport%2Buno%2Bturbo%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DUEy%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26channel%3Dfflb

The importer of the parts made by Hörmann UK, incidentally, was "Mike Spence Ltd." from Shinfield (UK). The dealer then has the beginning of the 90s the name to " Richard Thorne Classic Cars "changed and specializes in classic brand Morgan (also new) and Lancia.

FIAT UNO TURBO I E HORMANN BMW BOSTON GREEN WITH TLC NEEDED 10552625_10152719159261133_9200443086960761013_n

youknowturbo
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down