Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Near side engine mounts, which one goes where?

3 posters

Go down

Near side engine mounts, which one goes where? Empty Near side engine mounts, which one goes where?

Post by Slim Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:55 pm

I seem to be in confusion as to which one goes where! ePER shows images of the domed one going at the front which is how i thought they went but when I bought a new one for the rear just yesterday it turned up as the domed one, and when you search (on ebay) for each one (NS/F & NS/R) they seem to be showing the domed one at the rear position and the top hat style one at the front???

Liam
Slim
Slim
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Near side engine mounts, which one goes where? Empty Re: Near side engine mounts, which one goes where?

Post by Dunc Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:30 am

Front one should look like this...
http://media.mister-auto.com/corteco/engine-mounting/190x200/14080000303-1.jpg

Rear one which attaches to the subframe should look like this.....
http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mTUEACyHxOuQAFDL_zw9Azg.jpg

Hope this helps

Dunc
Dunc
Dunc
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Near side engine mounts, which one goes where? Empty Re: Near side engine mounts, which one goes where?

Post by Slim Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:59 am

That's how I had them and how I thought they should go. Muppits have sent out the wrong one! Oh well I'll keep it as a spare. Quite a few places list them as being the other way around, very odd!

Cheers

Liam
Slim
Slim
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Double D Thu May 08, 2014 1:32 am

I've just had the exact same problem! Bought one on ebay and the wrong one turned up :/

Double D
Starting
Starting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down