Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mk2 uno turbo on pistonheads needs saving before it gets scraped

4 posters

Go down

mk2 uno turbo on pistonheads needs saving before it gets scraped Empty mk2 uno turbo on pistonheads needs saving before it gets scraped

Post by classic car lover Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:54 am

Hi all
I'm putting this link up for this mk2 uno turbo because it is too far for me to get it towed to London for a re shell or even try to restore it. Hopefully someone on here lives close enough to the seller so that its not too expensive to tow the car away. The seller is going to scrap this car if it is not sold soon I just thought it would be such a waste for this car with all its rare parts to go to waste. The car is listed for £450 but I'm pretty sure the seller will reduce the price if someone makes him an offer. Here is the link:
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/fiat/other-models/fiat-uno-turbo-ie-1992/1385761
classic car lover
classic car lover
1st gear
1st gear

Back to top Go down

mk2 uno turbo on pistonheads needs saving before it gets scraped Empty Re: mk2 uno turbo on pistonheads needs saving before it gets scraped

Post by Dean J Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:03 am

I've seen that car. I did contemplate it but it isn't a mk1.

Dean J
1st gear
1st gear

Back to top Go down

mk2 uno turbo on pistonheads needs saving before it gets scraped Empty Re: mk2 uno turbo on pistonheads needs saving before it gets scraped

Post by classic car lover Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:16 am

I know what you mean the mk1 is the better out of the two. I just hope someone will buy this car just would hate to see it go to the scrap yard.
classic car lover
classic car lover
1st gear
1st gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayto.king Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:46 pm

That's a cheap car. Shame it's so far away from me i'd love to own a mk2 aswell.

Tayto.king
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:15 am

Iv emailed him I hope he will let it go for a good price as I'd like to try reshell it :-)

Speedy
2nd gear
2nd gear

Back to top Go down

Post by classic car lover Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Did anyone end up buying this vehicle or did we lose her to the scrap yard.
classic car lover
classic car lover
1st gear
1st gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down