Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MK1 Fiat Uno turbo i.e. shell for sale A GRAND

2 posters

Go down

MK1 Fiat Uno turbo i.e. shell for sale A GRAND Empty MK1 Fiat Uno turbo i.e. shell for sale A GRAND

Post by jai Tue May 28, 2013 10:16 am

that's right you lucky, lucky people..for just one thousand of your english pounds, you can own the shell of an original uno turbo, with absolutely nothing attached to it whatsoever

there will be no wings, no doors, no bonnet, no interior, no glass, no engine, wheels, bit, bobs, uncle tom cobbley, no nothing

just a manky, tin worm ridden shell with faded and scratched panels
MK1 Fiat Uno turbo i.e. shell for sale A GRAND Attachment

but fear not, because if you too have a shed load of parts looking for a shell, you know you can stick it all in there, and sell it on for £4-5k...all...day...long

now, before you get all excited, and withdraw that grand from your pocket, bear in mind, the handsome lion maned beast in the engine bay is not for sale, mrs jai has already claimed my soul for eternity

contact me at nigerian.prince@helpmeget4milliondollarsoutofafrica.com

or meet me under the arches at battersea with a brown envelope of readies, wear a red rose in your collar, you will be approached by a small chimp who will ask for a cigarette, do not be alarmed, he works at the clinical trials lab up the road....

anyways, say you only have nicorette, he'll fling poo at you, and then run away....that is all
jai
jai
2nd gear
2nd gear

http://www.torqueitalia.net

Back to top Go down

MK1 Fiat Uno turbo i.e. shell for sale A GRAND Empty Re: MK1 Fiat Uno turbo i.e. shell for sale A GRAND

Post by Tayto.king Tue May 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Could be a another ringer people, seller looks proper dodgy Wink Very Happy

Tayto.king
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down