Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is the site slow or is it my computer

2 posters

:: GENERAL :: THE TOILET

Go down

is the site slow or is it my computer  Empty is the site slow or is it my computer

Post by unot190bhp Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:08 am

as u no every time there is a post there is an indicator at the side to let u no about a reply etc but every time i post or some1 replys on any other post for that matter i have to hit the home tab b4 new post are registered if i leave it at the homepage it doesnt automaticaly update is this the way the site is or is it just my pathetic internet speed
unot190bhp
unot190bhp
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

is the site slow or is it my computer  Empty Re: is the site slow or is it my computer

Post by doody Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:12 am

could be your internet speed as it's the same for me. i can't even get a faster speed in this area, it's proper pants
doody
doody
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

is the site slow or is it my computer  Empty Re: is the site slow or is it my computer

Post by unot190bhp Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:16 am

my line speed is a joke when i checked it on the internet it was like 300kps which = yellow bar on blackopps 2 which = lots of swearing lol
unot190bhp
unot190bhp
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by doody Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:25 am

same here mate, my little boy hates it where we live cus every time the xbox does updates it take ages. he struggles with the internet speed with black opps 2
doody
doody
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down