Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my multipla jtd for sale.

2 posters

Go down

my multipla jtd for sale. Empty my multipla jtd for sale.

Post by doody Thu May 09, 2013 10:07 am

not sure if it would appeal to anyone on here but i'm going to be putting the multi up for sale soon.
it has been a super reliable and a great usable run around/workhorse but sadly i'm just bored with it.

it's the top spec one with double electric sunroof, climate, abs, e/drivers seat, e/windows x4, electric folding heated wing mirrors,abs, remote locking alarm lol not that you would need it.
it has a few extras fitted like multipla over mats, genuine fiat multipla rear window blinds, rear parking sensors and everything works as it should.

it has about 4 months tax left and mot till feb 2014 which had no minors.
it's an 02 plate with red cloth interior.
the car is a rather boring grey colour but does tend to blend in so you don't get noticed to much lol.

it's got 106,000 miles on it, has good tyres ect and alloys.
there are the odd mark, scratch and a couple of slight dent's as you would expect with a family car of this age.

it's quite recently had a clutch slave cylinder, thermostat, fuel, air & pollen filter and a sensor in the inlet manifold (sorry can't remember which one though). i just haven't had the time to change the oil and filter but it will be included.

i've fitted a dvd player and monitors in the rear of two of the front headrests so looks professionally done.
starts first time every time and has been all over the country, such a reliable car.

there are two problems with it that have only just developed, first the rear washer don't seam to be able to squirt water and the front drivers side washer has also stopped squirting water.

these cars if you can get past the looks (which lets be honest are ugly no matter what angle you look at it) are very good cars to drive and live with.
i will sort of miss it but that's just purely down to being able to just get in and drive away and i can stuff the whole family in and still have room for the pushchair and kids crap oh and the dog lol.

i'm not sure what it's worth to be honest, but having a look around and seeing other adds i'm going to start off with around the £1,500 mark
doody
doody
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

my multipla jtd for sale. Empty Re: my multipla jtd for sale.

Post by doody Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:02 am

i sold it lol, only on ebay for two days as well. sad though cause i have no car to put uno bits in.
doody
doody
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by jai Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:13 pm

I love my Multipla! Odd how we both had Tubs and ugly bugs...

I have noticed in the last two years, prices seem to be creeping up a little, and despite the odd looks, have also been getting people asking about ourss in the local car park...maybe in these belt tightening time, more people are looking for a cheapy medium sized load lugger/people mover

Boring?!! really?
my multipla jtd for sale. 50391-11
We make our entertainment!
jai
jai
2nd gear
2nd gear

http://www.torqueitalia.net

Back to top Go down

Post by doody Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:03 am

lol they are far better than what people give them credit for.
mine went to the first person to look at it.

this may sound strange but i actually miss it more than i have done most of the car's i bought over the years, maybe it's a sign i'm getting old. lol

the kids are missing the tv's though and keep telling me the uno is crap compared to the multi Shocked  they are trying to pressure me into getting the new shape ones lol
doody
doody
5th gear
5th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down