Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mev Sonic.. Uno Turbo Engined Kit Car on Ebay

5 posters

Go down

Mev Sonic.. Uno Turbo Engined Kit Car on Ebay   Empty Re: Mev Sonic.. Uno Turbo Engined Kit Car on Ebay

Post by robr33gts Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:56 pm

i think that was a guys called sonic steve from tc looks fun
robr33gts
robr33gts
Over boosting
Over boosting

Back to top Go down

Mev Sonic.. Uno Turbo Engined Kit Car on Ebay   Empty Re: Mev Sonic.. Uno Turbo Engined Kit Car on Ebay

Post by Chas Uno Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:17 pm

"3 DIFFERENT POWER BANDS (ECU MAPS) AT THE FLICK OF A DASH MOUNTED SWITCH"

I take it this is running stand alone engine management, though no mention of that in the advert?
Chas Uno
Chas Uno
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Louie Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:49 pm

I spy an air flow meter so don't think it's stand alone? Maybe it's an ebay special - resistor chip that gives 70 extra Hp...
Louie
Louie
4th gear
4th gear

Back to top Go down

Post by markie t Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:00 am

i have an r1 powered mk indy with 160bhp and only 75lb/ft of torque which is nuts, bet that thing is a bit of naugthyness to drive on the road, sideways action everywhere when it comes on boost, i unfortunately killed my horrman kitted uno turbo on the 6th march this year into a brick wall, gutted to say the least but may have another one eventually if i can be a lucky boy and find one at the right money, looks like whoever buys this car will have a hoot everytime they go out, just make sure you have dark coloured undies on !.

markie t
Starting
Starting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down